Past Perfect и Future Perfect
Вебинар - смотрите минуты с 10-й
- Раскройте скобки, используя глаголы в правильных временах Perfect:
- That's amazing! She (to run) fifteen kilometers this morning!
- My grandfather was always afraid of animals because he never (to live)in the country.
- Where's Alison? We (not to see) her since yesterday.
- Johnny (to translate) this document by 7pm o’clock this afternoon.
- They (to marry) before they bought this house.
- The train (to leave) by the time the couple get to the station.
- Zork (to swim) in the sea?
- Will Greg (to forget) Molly in ten years?
- I apologized I (not to phone) her.
- She went to the post-office after she (to write) the letter.
- By 8 o’clock the rain (to stop).
- They (not to start) their meal.
- Steven (not to learn) his lesson by tomorrow.
- I wasn’t hungry because I (just/to have) my breakfast.
- Before Lisa arrives, I (to finish) my dinner.
- She (to score) twenty points in the match.
- You and your brother (to drive) a car?
- The children didn’t want to go to the cinema because they (to see) already the film.
- Will the couple (to move) to the old beach house on Monday?
- That's amazing! She has run fifteen kilometers this morning!
- My grandfather was always afraid of animals because he had never lived in the country.
- Where's Alison? We haven't seen her since yesterday.
- Johnny will have translated this document by 7pm o’clock this afternoon.
- They had married before they bought this house.
- The train will have left by the time the couple get to the station.
- Has Zork swum in the sea?
- Will Greg have forgotten Molly in ten years?
- I apologized I had not phoned her.
- She went to the post-office after she had written the letter.
- By 8 o’clock the rain had stopped.
- They haven’t started their meal.
- Steven won’ have learned his lesson by tomorrow.
- I wasn’t hungry because I had just had my breakfast.
- Before Lisa arrives, I will have finished my dinner.
- She has scored twenty points in the match.
- Have you and your brother driven a car?
- The children didn’t want to go to the cinema because they had already seen the film.
- Will the couple have moved to the old beach house on Monday?
Просто прочитайте, обращая внимание на то, какие времена были использованы и почему
"My boyfriend, John, and I have been together for about six months. My 16th birthday was coming up and I was so excited because my previous birthdays had been bad. Of course I was crushed when he told me his family was going away to Florida that weekend! While he was gone, my sister took me to the mall to get my mind off it. The whole time I kept texting him how much I missed him. I really started to get bummed out and we had shopped all day, so she decided to take me home. On the way, my sister said she wanted to stop at her boyfriend's house to say hi. When we walked in my friends all screamed, 'Surprise!' I was happy about the party but still upset because John wasn't there. Then my sister told me to go to the closet to get my presents. I walked over and opened the door, and there stood John with a big red ribbon on his shirt! It turns out he had planned the whole party just so I could finally have an amazing birthday. I couldn't have asked for a better day, or a better boyfriend!